Designing Cisco Network Service ArchitecturesHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
This course is meant for:
Persons Looking for the CCDP certification, and pre sales and post sales Network Engineers engaged in the network designing, setting up and employing.
Following Certifications also consist these course:
* CCIERS Routing and Switching
* CCIESP Service supplier
To attain the required skill and acquaintance, Applicant should have done these courses:
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
# Crafting Cisco Inter-network Solutions
# Making Scalable Cisco Inter networks
# Making Cisco Multilayered Switched Networks
This course aims at:
On the completion of the course student will be capable of:
* Establish the Cisco Service Oriented Network Architecture (SONA) framework, and illustrate how it address venture network requirements to perform, scalability, and accessibility.
* Explain the use of Cisco Enterprise Network model in the SONA frame work for the design venture networks.
* Form conceptual, intermediate, and in detail venture campus networks, and enterprise edge and distant communications designs that offer efficient functionality, work, scalability, and accessibility.
* Make conceptual, intermediate, and in detail smart network services designs for network administration, high accessibility, safety, Quality of service, and internet protocol multicast.
* Make a conceptual, intermediate, and comprehensive virtual private network designs.
* Make a conceptual, intermediate, and comprehensive voice over wireless network designs.
Given enterprise business and technical requirements and constraints, the student will learn how to perform the conceptual and intermediate design of a network infrastructure that chains the preferred network solution over bright network services, to get useful performance, scalability, and accessibility. The student will depart with Solution Models for solutions and aspect of the networking that is planned for present Cisco customers.