Designing an Enterprise Application Infrastructure with the ACE FamilyHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
This course is most suitable for customers, workers, resellers and channel associates.
The knowledge of below mentioned fields will be helpful:
* The Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol
* Hypertext Transfer Protocol & Secure Sockets Layer protocols
* N-tier claim structural design
* Server weight-equilibrium
Designing an Enterprise Application Infrastructure with the ACE Family is a trainer-led four-day program. Students will study to organize & arrange bright networking service with Catalyst 6500 ACE.
This program includes every important trait of the Application Control Engine products, together with source virtualization & organization, server weight equilibrium, Secure Sockets Layer execution and devolve, & safety characteristics such as submission-coating examination & fix ups. The concentration is on facilitating the learner to appropriately place the Application Control Engine product in network that is for optimizing data center components & network possessions.
The course includes the below mentioned objectives:
* Explain Internet Protocol submission release with the Application Control Engine module
* Explain the pattern tasks essential to effectively organize Application Control Engine module
* Illustrate the arrangement and purpose of Modular Plan Command-Line Interface reports that are applied to organize Application Control Engine traits
* Explain the potentials & pattern of Application Control Engine characteristics employed to offer weight matching of Internet Protocol-based claims
* Recognize the coating 7 dispensation alternatives used to offer highly developed submission networking
* Explain Application Control Engine support for Secure Sockets Layer protocol dispensation
* Enumerate Application Control Engine traits that offer Internet Protocol submission-based safety