DGR Awareness - Ramp and Warehouse Personnel (Category 5, 8)International Air Transport Association
Price on request
· Equipping staffs with knowledge & training of dangerous Goods which is function specific to areas
· Reducing Dangerous Goods consciousness coaching cost
· Simplifying the management of coaching requirement
· Certifying staffs with internationally approved Dangerous Goods coaching
It is to be taken into notice that according to IATA DGR, sections 1.5.4, dangerous goods training for operation personnels must be subjugated under reviews & approved by the appropriate authorities of the State of the Operators.
Examination & Certificates
The students will be given 3 chances to qualify the examination & to complete the program. To qualify the examination, students have to gain 80% or more than 80% marks.By the end of the program, they will be offered with a DGR Awareness e-Certificates.
· Classification - Classes & Division
· Markings & Labelings
· Storages & Loadings
· Provision of Information
· Dangerous Goods Emergency Responses