Digital Marketing Masterclass: Strategies for customer conversionCity University London
Price on request
- Short course
- Islington (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Title: Digital Marketing Masterclass: Strategies for customer conversion
- To audit of your competitors - (look at the industry sector and competitor data) - review all relevant external data to determine traffic numbers and market size of those channels
- To learn industry best practices for each channel
- To use data to develop an integrated digital marketing plan that drives competitor advantage.
- Competitor Audits: Domain Authority Links (Internal and External) Key Word Ranking (SERPS), Keyword Trends; Competitor backlink analysis
- Content Strategy / Digital PR and online reputation
- Design, develop and deliver an engaging digital marketing proposition/experience.
- A look at how to manage and understand In-depth analytics - analysis, funnels, reporting and ROI.
- Developing Digital marketing strategy - situational analysis, objectives and KPIs, strategy models and implementation.
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.
Each module is delivered as an intensive one-day short course on a Saturday between 10:00 and 16:30 offering you maximum flexibility. City’s central London location allows you to study in the heart of the city and gain access to world leading facilities.
A large part of the course will involve group discussion and but there is also a large emphasis on workshop...