Digital Signal Processing System DesignICT Academy of Tamil Nadu
Price on request
This rigorous 3-days program with presentations, walk-through illustrations, and practical lab exercises, is modified for faculty looking for to bring the class of developing scholars of the skills necessary to obtain complete benefit of effective instrumentation and graphical system designing.
After finishing this program, the candidate should be capable to:
• Get an insight in to D.S.P. conception mapped with existed course outline.
• Get knowledge of graphical encoding environment.
The main contents of the program are elucidated as below:
• Covering of D.S.P. Concepts and mapping with the existing syllabus
• Outlining of Virtual Instruments & Graphic System Designing
• Outlining of Lab-Viewing of Graphic Programming Language
• New Characteristics of Lab-View-2009
• Front-panels - Blocks diagrams - Arrays - Data flow Programming - S.U.B.V.I. - Structures
• Experiment-1: Revising of Software construction: While loops, For-loop, Case Structure, Build S.U.B.V.I.
• Experiment-2: Building Virtual Instrument: Functions of Generators, C.R.O., Amplitude-measurement, Frequency-measurement
• Experiment-3: Building Low pass filters, High Pass filters, Band Pass filters by use of Visuals
• Experiment-4: Building Samples Theorems by use of Lab-View (Aliasing effects, Quantization)
• Experiment-5: Building Time-Domains & Frequency-Domains of the signals
• Experiment-6: Building A.D.C. & D.A.C. by use of Lab-View Software platforms
• Experiment-7: Building Convolution of two-signals
• Experiment-8: Building correlations of two-signals
• Experiment-9: Designing I.I.R. & F.I.R. Filter by use of Digital Filter Designing Tool-kit
• Experiment-10: Designing Notch Filters
• Experiment-11: Designing Windowing Technique
• Experiment-12: Acquiring - Analyzing - Automatic use of Lab-View
• Experiment-13: Integration of maths scripts in Lab-View
• Experiment-14: Designing - Proto type - Deploying use of SPEEDY-33
• Experiment-15: Building Amplitude modules & Demodulating by use of SPEEDY-33
• Experiment-16 : Speech Pitch Modifier by use of Lab-View SPEEDY 33
• Experiment-17: DSP Based Audio Equalizer using Lab-View
• Experiment-18: Acoustic L.E.D. U.V. Meters
The duration of the program is 3-days. The faculty members having one-year experience in D.S.P. can get enrolled into this program. The main content-partner is National Instruments