Digital Transformation Across the Extended Supply Chain - In a NutshellopenSAP
What you'll learn on the course
Digitization is reinventing the global economy; individuals, businesses, and societies are becoming interconnected in real time, leading to a new digital economy that is more collaborative, intelligent, responsive, and efficient, with dramatic increases in productivity and economic value. This digital economy is transforming how we design, plan, respond, make, ship, and operate our products and assets.
This course will discuss how, in order to capture and create these opportunities, companies must develop an environment in which they can manage information and processes simultaneously across the extended supply chain. These new supply chains are more connected, more intelligent, more responsive, and more predictive. Youâ€™ll learn how this is transforming the business processes and systems that are required to remain competitive, and see how it enables processes driven by customer centricity through real-time customer and market visibility. Youâ€™ll also discover how to deliver individualized products by harnessing products, assets, and the Internet of Things to drive real-time insights and new business models, and how to leverage the sharing economy to collaborate across all departments, companies, products, and assets. Finally, youâ€™ll learn how to build a sustainable organization that understands what the scarcity of labor and natural resources really means, as well as the need to enable end-to-end visibility and bring together business processes and analytics in real time, to run smarter, faster, and simpler.
- Starting from: January 11, 2016, 09:00 (UTC). (What does this mean?)
- Duration: The course is open for 4 weeks
- Effort: 2-3 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the course assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Unit 1: How Digital Transformation Is Impacting the Extended Supply Chain
- Unit 2: Customer Centricity
- Unit 3: Individualized Products
- Unit 4: Resource Scarcity
- Unit 5: Sharing Economy
- Unit 6: Digital Core of the Extended Supply Chain
Please note: We will offer a subsequent 6-week openSAP course soon, which will explain the trends and challenges of digital transformation and the impact on the extended supply chain in more detail.
- Business experts
- Business consultants
- Sales and pre-sales experts in the areas of supply chain, manufacturing, research and development, and asset management.
The course content requires a basic understanding of supply chain, manufacturing, research and development, and asset management.
- I Like, I Wish: We Love Your Feedback â€¦ And Want More