Diploma in Acupressure TherapyAAROGYA MANDIR
Acupressure is the application of pressure to the body to enhance the flow of energy in the 12 meridians, according to the principles of Oriental medicine. It is widely practised in China where more emphasis is given to a person's responsibility for their own health than it is in the West, and is often used as a self-help treatment.
Acupressure is believed to be the 'mother of Acupuncture' in that it predates the use of needles to stimulate the body's energy flow. It has the same principles as Acupuncture, but the pressure is applied directly to the Acupoints of the body mainly by using the hands, fingers, thumb or knuckles. Stimulation of the body's meridian system by touch is perhaps one of the oldest healing systems.
1. Introduction of human body.
2. Definition of Acupressure.
3. History of Acupressure.
4. Classification of Acupressure.
5. How does Acupressure works? 6. Importance of Acupressure.
7. Diseases & treatment by acupressure.
8. Acupressure instruments & their uses.
9. Other alternative therapies-- Magnetic, Pyramid, Sujok, food therapy.
Highlights of the course
Candidates can treat patients at home and can start their own centers
Jobs are available in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
A good Alternative business.
World health organization of Geneva has supported the therapy