DIPLOMA IN AUTOCAD DESIGNING IN CANADA OTTAWAINTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENGINEERING
- Online campus
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
The course ensures that the participant is provided with comprehensive expertise on specific software tools to carry out tasks of architectural design. The course ensures that the participant masters various software products related to architectural design. Also substantiated with complete understanding of project management concepts and tools.
· Who is it intended for?
SHORT TERM COURSE
· What marks this course apart?
ON LINE STUDY
· What happens after requesting information?
ON LINE EXAM APPLICATION FORM
What you'll learn on the course
Edit and start new drawings
Teachers and trainers (1)
· Starting computer and opening Acad
· Use and construct icons for drawing in ACAD
· Save, edit and start new drawings
· Manage drawing using layers, color and linetypes
· Make basic Geometric shapes
· Complete Basic CAD drawings, with borders, text and dimensions
· Use Paper Space, and Model space
· Use and edit TEXT and TEXT styles
· Edit drawings with ERASE, OOPS, COPY, EXTEND, TRIM, MIRROR, UNDO REDO and MOVE commands
· USE Array, Modify and Hatch
· Use Grips, GRID, OSNAP, and Functions keys
· Plot drawings in A, B, C, and D sizes to correct scales
· Insert Blocks, Files and Raster images into drawings
· Create Blocks, Bitmaps and Wblocks
· Use Break, Chamfer, Fillet, Measure, Divide, Rotate, Scale, Lengthen and Explode commands
· Create, Edit and use Attributes