Diploma in Baking and Pastry ArtsKonsult Baking and Culinary Academy
- 350 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
On completion of the course, the student can: 1. Become a Baking and Pastry Chef 2. Open a Bakery / Pastry / Cafe 3. Pursue advanced programmes in India / Overseas based on his/her qualification 4. Join Food or related industry
· Who is it intended for?
Students who are looking to become a: 1, Baking and Pastry Chef 2. Become an Entrepreneur -Open a Bakery / Pastry / Cafe 3. Pursue advanced programmes in India / Overseas based on his/her qualification 4. Join Food or related industry
Your enthusiasm and passion to become a Baking and Pastry Arts professional.
· What marks this course apart?
Uniqueness of our Programmes: Structured Learning | Wide range of areas covered | Practical Hand-on Training | Creativity Focus | Complete Easy to understand Recipes | Create your own Portfolio (Cook Book) | State of the Art Kitchen Facility | Creative Ambience
· What happens after requesting information?
Our Admission Officials will contact you and send further details
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Gateau & Crème (Cakes & Creams)
- Cookies & Biscuits
- Pain et petites pains (Breads and Rolls)
- Petite Gateau (Cup Cakes) and Muffins
- Gateaux, Torte Pastry and Macaroons
- Sugar Paste Programme
- Icing Décor Programme
- Sugar Flowers Programme – Basic
- Sugar Flowers Programme – Advanced
- Innovation Work
- Management Studies
- Practicum – Assist the Chef!