Diploma in Civil EngineeringAcharya Institutes
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Pass in SSLC / 10th or equivalent examinations where in the student should have studied Mathematics and Science.
Civil engineering is a broad field of engineering dealing with the planning, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, or public works, as they are related to earth, water, or civilization and their processes. We emphasize every civil engineer to be responsible for planning and designing a project, constructing the project to the required scale, and maintenance of the project. Here we not only provide high standard of engineering knowledge but also imbibe supervisory and administrative skills.
Includes the planning, designing, construction, and maintenance of structures and altering geography to suit human needs.
Focuses on the construction of bridges, roads, etc. that are used in the built environment.
The Civil Engineering profession deals with a wide variety of engineering tasks including :
• Designing, supervision and construction
• Activities of public works like roads, bridges, tunnels, buildings, airports, and dams.
• Construction of water works, sewage systems, ports etc.
• Offers a multitude of challenging career opportunities.
The Diploma qualification provides a good grounding for students who wish to continue further studies or employment where the skills, knowledge and understanding of planning, designing, construction & manufacturing are useful. The programme will develop the student’s understanding for a full range of careers within the manufacturing and maintenance industry as members of a flexible, competitive, multi-skilled workforce.
As a matter of fact, today’s technology driven industries are forcibly looking at diploma students to fill up a lot of vacancies in their organisations when higher engineering skills may not be immediately required.
• Applied Mathematics
• Applied Science Theory
• Applied Science Lab
• Materials of Construction
• Basic Workshop
• Basic Computer Skills Lab
• English Communication
• Survey Practice
• C-Programming Lab
• Engineering Drawing
• Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
• Environmental Engineering
• Construction Technology
• Building Drawing
• Cad Lab
• Survey Practice
• Irrigation Engineering
• Estimating and Costing
• Hydraulics and Environmental Engineering Lab
• Material Testing Lab
• Concrete Technology & RCC
• Construction Management and Entrepreneurship
• Road, Bridges and Airport Engineering
• Irrigation and Bridge Drawing
• Isap Lab
• Design of Masonry and Steel Structures
• Railway, Tunnel and Harbour
• Structural Cad
• Town Planning and Elements of Architecture
• Construction Workshop
• Town Planning & Elements of Architecture
• Construction Management & Entrepreneurship
• Structural Drawing (Using CAD)
• Irrigation & Bridge Drawing
• Project Work
• Constructions Workshop
• Extensive Survey Camp & Technical Tours
• Surveying Practice