DIPLOMA IN CLOUD COMPUTING IN CANADA OTTAWAINTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENGINEERING
- Online campus
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Cloud computing is a recent model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction1. Clouds are currently used mainly in commercial settings and focus on on-demand provision of IT infrastructure. Cloud computing can play a significant role in a variety of areas including innovations, virtual worlds, e-business, social networks, or search engines. But currently, it is still in its early stages, with consistent experimentation to come. Cloud computing solutions are currently used in settings where they have been developed without addressing a common programming model, open standard interfaces, adequate service level agreements or portability of applications. Neglecting these issues current Cloud computing offers force people to be stranded into locked, proprietary systems.
· Who is it intended for?
SHORT TERM COURSE
· What marks this course apart?
ON LINE STUDY
· What happens after requesting information?
ON LINE EXAM APPLICATION FORM
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Architecture and Types of clouds
- Using cloud Services
- Understanding cloud storage
- Managing the cloud
- Developing cloud services
- Data Analytics in the cloud
- Disaster and recovery in cloud computing
- Privacy and security on the cloud
- Cloud Backups
- Cloud API's
- Private cloud
- Future of cloud computing
- Case Studies