Diploma in Commercial Aviation (Pilot Training)Vael's Educational Trust
Diploma in Commercial Aviation (Pilot Training)
Highlight of the Program:
3 months Theory at Vael's International Academy, India
8-10 months Practical at TVSA, Australia
Discover the potential of a career in aviation after completing your training with TVSA. Many of our past staff and students are now enjoying careers with the Australian Defence Forces, Qantas, Virgin Blue, Cathay Pacific, Jetstar, REX, O'Connor and King Island Airlines. Quite a few are Flying Instructors locally and interstate. We even have some who are Air Traffic Controllers and Aircraft Maintenance or Aeronautical Engineers.
Accommodation: Accommodation (single room twin share and bunk room) is available on site. The ranges from A$120 to A$150 per week. Bunk room accommodation is available. Cost is available on request.
The basic stages in Pilot Training are:
1. Student Pilot - Learning to fly.
2. The General Flying Process Test - Certificate II in Aviation - Passenger Carrying Endorsement - Allows you to fly in the vicinity of an aerodrome. Counts as 2 units towards the VCE.
3. Private Pilot Licence - Certificate IV in Aviation - Navigation training means you can fly to far off places. Counts as 2 units towards the VCE.
4. Commercial Pilot Licence - Certificate IV - First of the Professional Pilot Licences.
Advanced stages are:
1. Diploma of Aviation - Includes the Commercial Pilot Licence and Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating.
2. Advanced Diploma of Aviation - Flight Instruction - Commercial Pilot Licence, Multi Engine Command Instrument and Instructor Ratings.
3. Advanced Diploma of Aviation - Airline Pilot - Commercial Pilot Licence, Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating & Airline Transport Pilot Licence Theory.
4. Commercial Pilot Traineeship - Commercial Pilot Licence, Advance Diplomas of Aviation, Flight Instruction and Airline Pilot, 750 hours of flying time (minimum) and 12 months employment.