Diploma in Commercial PracticeAcharya Institutes
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Pass in SSLC / 10th or equivalent examinations where in the student should have studied Mathematics and Science.
Efficient Management is the key to any business success. A manager's efficiency directly depends upon the support system that he or she enjoys within the organisation and the efficient and able secretarial / administrative support that is in place.
• A full understanding of modern office practices
• Basic Skills of Typing and Computing
• Primary Knowledge of legal issues governing office management and their compliance
• Exposure to Accounting Practices and Management Information System
The students who pass out will be readily abosrbed by various organisations as Secretaries, Executive Assistants and also as Assistant Administrative Managers because of their broad office management knowledge.
They will also be skilled in written and oral communication skills and can find suitable careers in 'knowledge industries' such as BPOs and KPOs.
• Business Studies
• English/Kannada Shorthand
• Accountancy & Commercial Practical
• Basic Computer Skills
• English/Kannada Typing Practice
• Commercial Arithmetic & Statistics
• Computer Skills for Secretaries
• Business Law
• Business Management
• Marketing & Salesmanship
• Statements & Letters
• Event Programming with Visual Basic
• Entrepreneurial Development
• Company Law & Practice
• Progressive English
• Rudiments of Environment
• E Business & Internet Practice
• Auditing & Taxation
• Office Management
• Business Communication
• Tally - Accounting Package
• Secretary Services Practice