Diploma in Computer Aided Fashion Designing - (DFD-CAD)Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - VIFT
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Some of the career opportunities: Fashion Designer, Textile Designer, Illustrator, Pattern Maker or Stylist, Retail Merchandising, Visual merchandiser.
The student applying for the course should have done 10/10+2/PUC/Graduation and above.
· What marks this course apart?
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Software from LECTRA FRANCE
- Introduction to Computers
- Fashion- Basics
- Fashion Trends and Future
- Principles and Elements of Art, Design, Colours and Textures
- Introduction to Windows
- Fashion Sketching
- Tuka Studio for Textile designing