Diploma in Computer ApplicationsHimgiri Nabh Vishwavidyalaya
Price on request
- Distance learning
This course is structured to offer knowledge & build up abilities relevant to the information systems usage in a variety of official tasks, with a particular concentration on prevailed computer programming language like DB and ‘C’ language through which a candidate may build up his/her personal abilities to come across latest marketplace issues & can progress to other programmes.
The course has to be completed within one yr. from the time of admission. However, registration remains legitimate for 2 yr. An applicant must have completed his/her secondary education from Central Board of School Education or anything equal to this.
* Beginning of Information Systems
* Information Systems Applications
* OS & Microsoft Office (Laboratory)
* Cyberspace & further Applications (Laboratory)
* C Language
* DBM Systems - Microsoft Access
* Preface Website Designs
* C Programming (Laboratory)
* Microsoft Access (Laboratory)
* Website Designs (Laboratory)
Entrance Process: Nonstop Admission or an interrogation round.