Diploma in Computerised Finance & AccountsFirst computers
Price on request
First Accountant, the state's only computer program entirely meant for business candidates, has become much more valuable with the consolidation of a deep e-commerce as part of the course of 12 months. e-POWER-COM First Accountant not just develops you for the requirements of multiple roles of business today, but also endows it with new skills needed to successfully complete in the growing world of e-Commerce. Opening up significant possibility are making new work chances in fields such as web design, Web publishing, Web Content Creation, Creating Portals for e-business and Java programming.
The candidates can complete this program within thirteen months.
Everyone who is graduates with any stream and all IT professionals
Spread over nine months, e-commerce syllabus consists of five sessions:
Provides the basis for you to be trained as a professional e-Commerce. Teaches HyperText Markup Language, Dynamic HTML, Visual Basic Script, Java Script and Home and Flash to assist you create dynamic Web pages and animation-rich. Database programming is done through the base Java and database through Microsoft SQL Server.
Programming in Java
It gives a comprehensive presentation of programming in Java, including Java applets, JDBC, Swing and Abstract Window Toolkit Controls.
Prepares you extensively on Scripting Languages such as Active Server Pages (ASP), eXtensible Markup Language (XML).
e-Commerce / m-Commerce
It teaches you how to create m-commerce sites, along with Wireless Application Protocol, Wireless Markup Language, Wireless Markup Language Script, Wireless Application Protocol Gateway, Wireless Application Protocol Application Server and Security.
Project to create Web applications
In addition to offering in-depth practice in computerized accounting, this syllabus assists you move forward to become an expert and systematic interpreter of financial information for the inference of management and decision making.
In addition to improving their skills in Microsoft Office, this training teaches the E.X.NGN TCS module to produce trial balance, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss statements and other information essential to effective financial control.
This syllabus extends your vision and expands your horizons, the transmission of knowledge
Operations in the Stock Market Fundamental and Technical Analysis, Risk Capital
IPO, Mergers & Acquisitions, GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), ADR, options, futures, FEMA and EVA.
Business environment and Smart Skills
Business Environment: Create real business situations in the classroom. Case Studies in Accounting and Management to help close the gap between theory and practice.
Smart Skills: Develop you to be an effective player, individually and as a team member - for the development of your personality and attitudes. And training in the structured thinking of an administration page, Benchmarking, Quality Personnel, Presentation, Communication and Negotiation Skills. Skills necessary for survival and success in the world of the 21st century.
I. Comp-module Account
Office productivity tools
* Fundamentals of computers
* Windows Operating System
* Word / Excel / Microsoft Access / Power Point
* Integration of Microsoft-Office tools
* Visual Basic for Applications
* Getting Started with E.X.NGN
* Design Document
* Recording transactions
* The management of tax brackets
* Generating Financial Statements
* The analysis of the accounts through E.X.NGN
* E.X.NGN folders
* Working smart E.X.NGN
* Installation E.X.NGN
II. The Fin-Edge Syllabus
Elements of Financial Investment
* Investment-Business Basic Plan
* Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
* Basic analysis for decision making
* Introduction to Technical Analysis
* Portfolio Management
* Venture Capital / IPO / M & A
* Case Studies
III. The e-Commerce Syllabus
* Logic Programming through Java
* Microsoft Structured Query Language Server (7.0)
* OOPS / Methods and Classes / File I/O
* Inheritance and Polymorphism
* Interface and Exception Handling
* Abstract Window Toolkit Controls
* Active Server Pages/ eXtensible Markup Language
e-Commerce and m-Commerce
* Developing B to B & B to C sites, Wireless Application Protocol, WML, WML Script, Wireless Application Protocol Gateway, Wireless Application Protocol Application Server and Wireless Application Protocol security
Project to create Web applications.