Diploma in Corporate Soft SkillsKaranam Institute of Leadership Training
The course is designed for students to learn etiquette useful both in personal life and corporate life. Corporate Soft skills deals with aspects often overlooked by other books such as workplace etiquette, telephone manners, travel etiquette, formal dressing for both men and women, dining etiquette, giving gifts, being a good guest and a good host. The course helps students to bring out the skills and strength and the weakness they have and to polish it so that they will not face any problem while handling responsibilities in their work place.
The change in working place because of technology, customer-driven markets, an information-based economy and globalization, the need for soft skills is increasing day by day.
The course covers
· Importance of English Grammar and Word Power (Vocabulary)
· Fluency Development skills
· Group Discussions and Debates
· Personal Development and Confidence Building
· Individual Topic Presentation
· Communication Skills and Body Language
· Resume's / C.V.'s in Latest Style
· Speech Practice
· Interview Skills with Mock Interviews
· Decision Making
· Effective Public Speaking
· Slang Expressions