Diploma Course in Aviation ManagementGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Economics and Business offers Diploma Course in Aviation Management course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
a. Introduction to Airport Management
i. Different Departments on an Airport.
ii. Procedures followed on the Airport.
iii. Qualification required for various Ground Jobs.
2. Knowledge of Different Air Routes and their Fare Structure.
• Domestic and International Airlines.
• Big Names in Domestic & International Airline Market.
• Calculation of Time.
• Calculation of Fare depending on various routs.
• Foreign exchange & its conversion to Indian currency.
1. Basic Computer Knowledge for Air Services.
2. Personality Development
• Body Language.
• Positive attitude.
3. Time Management
• Stress Management
• Introduction to computers basics.
• Personal dressing up and makeup for work envirnoment.
• Organizing a Business Lunch/Buffet.