Diploma in Cyber LawAsian School of Cyber laws
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
To teach the basics of cyber law and cyber crimes.
· Who is it intended for?
· What marks this course apart?
India's # 1 cyber law course
· What happens after requesting information?
It is sent via email
What you'll learn on the course
Cyber Crime and Digital Evidence
Teachers and trainers (1)
This module talks about the need for a separate law to govern cyber law. It talks about juriprudence, preamble and interpretation of various sections.
2. E-commerce-Legal issues
This module takes a look at the legal issues involved with e-commerce. It also explains encryption (symmetric and asymmetric) and digital signatures.
3. Intellectual Property Issues & Cyber space - Indian Perspective
This module discusses the various aspects of intellectual property like trademarks, copyright, semi-conductor design, etc. in cyber space.
4. Cyber crime and Digital Evidence - Indian Perspective
This module takes an indepth look at cyber crimes, the methods used, and the applicable legal sections.