Diploma in Diabetes ManagementMEDVARSITY ONLINE LIMITED
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
1)To enhance the Physician's knowledge of the basic sciences pertaining to Diabetes Mellitus 2) To understand the clinical manifestations and efficiently diagnose Diabetes Mellitus using the current investigative tools To understand and put into practice the current therapeutic principles in Diabetes Mellitus and non-pharmacological management of Diabetes Mellitus To understand and manage the emergencies and complications related to Diabetes Mellitus To develop the necessary skills for counselling and educating Diabetic patients and their families 3) To develop a 'preventing' and 'promoting' healthcare approach to Diabetes management 4)
· Who is it intended for?
Doctors in Medicine, MBBS graduates, physicians and Clinicians interested in a career in diabetes management. Post graduates in any medical speciality(Allopathy)
MBBS graduates Post Graduates in any Medical specialty (Allopathy)
You will get a Certificate in Diploma in Diabetes management and can effectively plan a diabetic care for patients.
· What marks this course apart?
1)We provide hard copy of Course materials developed by Experienced professionals of Apollo Hospitals. 2)After Completion of Course we also assist you with Placement support. 3) Our course is MCQ based online module wise assesment
· What happens after requesting information?
Scanned copy of the application form to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with academic certificates
What you'll learn on the course
Diploma in Diabetology
Diploma in diabetes
Certificate in diabetes
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Introduction to Diabetes Mellitus
- Clinical presentation
- Patient education
- Healthcare delivery- the concept of integrated care
- Approach to management of Diabetes
- Complications of Diabetes Mellitus
- Complications of Gestational Diabetes
- Emergencies in diabetes mellitus
- Hospital admission guidelines
- Diabetes in Childhood and Adolescence
- Diabetes in the Elderly
- Secondary Diabetes Mellitus
- Surgery and Anaesthesia in a Diabetic patient
- Infections in Diabetes Mellitus
Observership/Contact Program: 2 weeks of optional contact program at Apollo Sugar Clinics/ Accredited Apollo Hospitals across India Centres: Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Ludhiana