Diploma in Diamond Grading & Identification (DDGI)Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - VIFT
Frequent Asked Questions
The student applying for the course should have done 10/10+2/PUC/Graduation and above.
· What marks this course apart?
The diamond industry requires professionals who are trained in recognising and grading this exquisite stone. Here are some of the career options you can explore: Diamond Grader, Diamond Trader, Diamond Appraiser, Diamond Sorter, etc.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
1. Introduction, uniqueness of diamond among gems.
2. Theory of journey of diamond from the mines to cutter.
3. Theory of cutting & polishing process.
4. Study of round brilliant cut.
5. Basics of polished diamond grading.
6. Grading using international standards.
7. History of cuts.
8. 4Cs grading for color, clarity, cut and carat.
9. Identification of diamond & diamond stimulants.