Diploma in Electrical EngineeringAgragami Group of Educational Institutions
Price on request
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Agragami Group of Educational Institutions is wholly supported by J.C. Kala Educational & Cultural Trust (R) and Kakaday Santhuram Rao Lakshmi Bai Charitable Trust (R). In 1999 under the leadership of H.R Satishchandra, the group of like-minded Founders who were people of enterprise and innovation - practical dreamers - embodied in Agragami the concept of an educational institution delivering general and professional education to all classes of people, without seeking any donations from the public.
In 2002 VSM Aerospace, AME Training School which was established in 1993 by Capt. C. Chandra Sekharan VSM, joined with Agragami. Since its inception, Agragami experienced impressive growth, starting with 23 students and growing into over 2,800 students annually, enrolled in diversified courses in all the schools.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST
1. To conduct research work in alternative sources of electricity generation, particularly as mentioned in VEDAS. This work is conducted at Agragami Nature's Electricity Generating System.
2. To impart high quality computer oriented hi-tech education from kindergarten to post-graduation level in general stream and professional courses such as Computer Applications, Business Administration, Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Computer, and other engineering disciplines.
3. To award Scholarship for the needy students who want to pursue their education, to encourage students with extraordinary academic, artistic and sports talents to achieve their goal of rising up to international levels.
4. To adopt schools in the rural area and to impart hi-tech quality education for the underprivileged of the society in villages and hamlets.
5. To conduct free eye examinations and voluntary blood donation camps in rural area.
6. To conduct training camps for the benefit of women and children in rural area in order to enhance their life skills and encourage adoption of cultural heritage.