Diploma In Entrepreneuship ManagementWelingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Managing others business and having our own business is the two different aspects of management. This program has a focus on how to manage various resources to run a business. Entrepreneurs are the driver of the Indian economy who should have basic knowledge of various core functions of an organization such as HR, Finance, and Marketing.
Highlights of the Program
* The program focuses on developing General management skills as required managing their own organization.
* The program has been designed taking into consideration the needs of understanding the basics of HR, Finance and Marketing.
* Eminent and experienced faculty members include experts from the industry and academia.
Structure of the Program
1. Principles of Management
2. Marketing Management
3. Financial Management
4. Human Resource Management
5. World Class Manufacturing