Diploma in Environmental EngineeringAcharya Institutes
Price on request
Requirements: Pass in SSLC / 10th or equivalent examinations where in the student should have studied Mathematics and Science.
'Environment' is the buzz word toeay. Corporates and industries world wide are primarily concerned with the issue of reducing the damage to environment and also in rectifying the damages by use of innovative technologies and strategic planning. 'Environmental friendly' is today a certification process that which many processes and practices invariably adhere to. The Diploma in Environmental Engineering gives a broad knowledge to various aspects of environmental issues.
• The Diploma programme combines engineering and environmental aspects for a complete understanding of the the subject.
• Focuses on issues of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle concepts in utilisation of resources.
• Covers all aspects of pollution and control thereof.
Since the students who pass out of this Diploma programme will be exposed to both the theoretical and practical aspects of environmental engineering, they can aspire to fill positions of environment management and audit in companies whose activities directly impact environment such as Chemical, Leather, Textile, Power Generation, etc.
• English Communication
• Applied Mathematics
• Applied Science
• Materials of Construction
• Drawing Practicals
• Basic Workshop (Carpentry & Welding)
• Engineering Drawing
• C Programming
• Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
• Construction Technology
• Water Supply Engineering
• Building Drawing
• CAD Lab
• Waste Water Treatment and Disposal
• Environmental Chemistry
• Estimating & Costing
• Concrete Technology & RCC
• Environmental & Construction Management
• Industrial Waste Water Treatment
• Plumbing & Construction Workshop
• Air Pollution Monitoring & Control
• Environmental Sanitation
• Fundamentals of Ecology & Microbiology
• Pollution Monitoring Lab