Diploma Examination for Micro Finance ProfessionalsIndian Institute of Banking and Finance
Price on request
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
ELIGIBILITY: -The applicant should be graduate of a recognized university. -In respect of the candidates working in microfinance/Banking domain the minimum qualification could be relaxed subject to a candidate have worked not less than three years in the sector.
Perspectives of Microfinance:
· Why Microfinance?
· What is Microfinance?
· Microfinance as a Tool for Development.
· Evolution and character of microfinance in India.
· Microfinance Delivery Methodologies.
· Microfinance in India : Present and Future.
· Some Innovative and Creative Microfinance Models.
· Legal and regulatory framework.
· Monitoring and Evaluation Findings.
· Emerging issues.
· Impact assessments and Social Assessments of MFIs.
Operational aspects of Micro Finance/basic banking:
· Accounting and financial reporting.
· Financial Analysis.
· Revenue model, operating costs and efficiency.
· Products and services.
· Risk Management.
· Basics of Banking.
· Priority Sector norms / lending.
· Other Issues / Circulars.