Diploma in Family MedicineMEDVARSITY ONLINE LIMITED
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Examinations- physical attendance required
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Diploma in family medicine is specially designed course in collaboration with RCGP(UK) and Apollo hospitals. We provide 3 months of contact program which helps in better diagnosis and treatment of medical cases. Course objectives 1) MCQ module wise assessment 2)3 Months practical training 3)Helps yo to manage basic medical cases as a general practitioner.
· Who is it intended for?
MBBS graduates who are looking for career as a general practitioner.
MBBS degree with MCI registration
After successful course completion you get certificate from Apollo Hospitals and RCGP. you can be able to manage basic medical cases as a general practitioner.
· What marks this course apart?
1)Course is accredited with Royal college of general practitioners and Apollo hospitals 2)course material is developed from experienced professionals of Apollo. 3)Course covers concepts of general practice like Principles of family medicine, surgery in family medicine, psychiatry, Emergency medicine.
· What happens after requesting information?
Send us the scan copies of educational certificate and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Diploma in Family Medicine - Apollo Hospitals and Royal College of General Practioners (RCGP)
The various aspects of general practice
are covered in 13 modules.
• The Principles of Family Medicine
• Child and Adolescent Health
• Women’s Health
• Adult Medicine
• Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine
• Sexually Related Problems
• Psychiatry in Family Practice
• Surgery in Family Practice
• Emergency Medicine
• Problems of Skin
• Medical Audit and its Administration
• Certification of Cause of Death
Achievements for this centre
Course is specially designed to provide solid foundation in medical feild to aspiring general practitioner in diagonosis and treatment of medical cases.
To run a regular clinical practice with adoption of problem solving techniques.