Diploma in Feng ShuiAcupressure Research Training & Treatment Institute
Frequent Asked Questions
Minimum Higher Secondary or Practical experience in Feng-Shui.
Earth & heaven are our main source of divine energy. Feng-Shui is the Chinese method to know the universal power & what effect does it have. Different uses of Feng-Shui doe's enrich us physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually also. This is the supernatural Chinese art and has been drawn from the principles of Tao. It develops balance & coherence in our personal atmosphere. Pleasant environmental energy does help us to bring out our best & complete our dreams & wishes.
Main advantage of this course:
a) On the completion of this course you can become a therapist.
b) You can get job or service in any hospital of naturopathy or any other treatment therapy clinic.
c) It will be very helpful in the business of Feng Shui.
d) Your family and also the others can get your consultation and this way you can help free of cost.
e) This system has been approved by WHO of Geneva.
f) You can get a reward, if your work is very good in this field.
1. Brief description of feng-shui Chinese vastu science- 5 divine powers, five fundamental elements, creation of destruction cycle, Chi (energy).
2. Bagua-Yantra: - There are nine (directions of feng-shui)
3. Yin Yang- Positive & negative- Vastu fault as per the rules of feng-shui.
4. Nine Remedies of vastu fault:- light, double image, color, sound, active.
5. Useful ways for nine important facets of life:- Bufha, Frog, Mirror, Tortoise, Dragon, Luck coin, wind chime, look suk, pagoda (tower), Boat,crystal tree,.