Diploma in Financial Advisory and Marketing ServicesCentre for Learning Finance
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Learners will acquire knowledge and skills required to take up entry level positions in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Sectors.
· Who is it intended for?
Graduate / Students pursuing graduation in any stream.
Eligibility Criteria - 18 Years of age. Graduate / Students in Final year graduation in any stream.
Graduate / Students in Final year graduation in any stream.
· What happens after requesting information?
On receiving your request, an academic counsellor shall call you and explain the course details and guide you to the admission process.
What you'll learn on the course
Basic knowledge of English
Teachers and trainers (1)
- The Financial System
- Financial Planning
- Financial Markets
- Depositories and Key Depository Services
- Banking and Banking Products
- Insurance and Insurance Products
- Mutual Funds
- Relationship Management in Financial Services