Diploma in Hotel ManagementInspire Academy
- 2 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Hospitality sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in India and so is the demand for specialized manpower. The course is designed to understand the conceptual skills in operation & administrative management related to hospitality services. It provides an opportunity to meet the ever demanding needs of the Hospitality Industry.
· Who is it intended for?
Age less than 24
Good Communication Skills
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Introduction to Hospitality Sector
- Types & Departments of Hotels
- Front Office Management
- Attributes required in Front Office Staff
- House Keeping Operations
- Food & Beverage Service Operations
- BAR Management
- Banqueting Management
- Personality Development
- Business Communication Skills
- Spoken English
- Foreign Language - Basic French
- Role plays and situation handling exercises.
- Internships at Star Hotels and Restaurants.