Diploma in Information Technology(PART TIME)Salesian College
Price on request
- 144 hours of class
The Salesian College offers Diploma degree in Information Technology. As per necessity of N.B.U. in order to be entitle for registration at the College, a student must have secured the passing % estimated from the best of 4 admitting English & barring Environment Study. To be entitle for the Honors program, a student should have secured either:
i) fifty-five percent grades in the total or
ii)fifty-five percent in the total & sixty percent in the subjects of choice at the P.U.C. or +2 exam
The curriculum includes
· Computer Fundamental
· Configuration & use of P.C.
· Office Automations Tool (With M.S. Office-2000)
· Database Concept with the help of M.S. Access 2000
· Communications with the help of P.C.
· Common Utility
· The Diploma in Information Technology is one hundred forty-four hours part- time program, It is not essential to have any previous knowledge of use of Computer. S.S.C. or its equal degree is suitable for applying for this program.