Diploma in Insurance and Risk ManagementGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Economics and Business offers Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
1. Marine Insurance : Law relating to insurance, nature of Marine Insurance contract, marine insurance policies, policy conditions, premium calculations, Marine losses payment of claim. Progress of marine insurance business in India.
2. Fire Insurance : Nature and use of fire insurance, fire insurance contract, kind of policies, policy conditions, rate fixation in the insurance, payment of claims, Re : Insurance, Progress of fire insurance.
3. Accident and Motor Insurance : Nature Disclosure, Terms and conditions claims and recovery, third party insurance, compulsory motor vehicle insurance, accident insurance.
4. Deposit and Credit Insurance : Nature Terms and conditions, Claim Recovery etc., Public Liability Insurance, Emergency Risk Insurance.
5. Risk Management : Nature, risk analysis, planning, control and transfer of risk, administration of company’s properties and provision of adequate security arrangements.
6. Insurance Surveyorship : Appointment, Legal Provisions and licensing, functions.
7. Company Secretary vis-à-vis Insurance and risk management, recent development in the insurance sector.