Legal Secretary Diploma - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 345 - (Rs 28,760) £ 35 - (Rs 2,918)
- Intensive course
What you'll learn on the course
Grammar for Law
1. INTRODUCTION INTO LEGAL ENGLISH
2. BASIC LEGAL PRINCIPLES
3. THE ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM
4. THE SOURCES OF LAW
5. THE ENGLISH COURTS
6. READING COMPREHENSION
7. LOGICAL REASONING
8. FORMAL LOGIC
9. LEGAL WRITING
10. ENGLISH CONTRACTS
11. GRAMMAR FOR LAW
12. COURSE INTRODUCTION-ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM
13. GENERAL LEGAL CONTRACT
14. DEVELOPMENT OF ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM
15. CONTRACT LAW
16. CIVIL, CRIMINAL AND EUROPEAN LAW
17. LEGAL WRITING – PART II
18. LEGAL SKILLS
19. HUMAN RIGHTS
20. POLICE AND STATE POWERS
21. DIARY MANAGEMENT
22. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
23. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS.
24. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
25. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
26. NOTE TAKING
27. DOCUMENTS PROOFREADING
28. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
29. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
30. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
32. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
33. ORGANISING A MEETING
34. EVENT PLANNING
35. ARRANGE BUSINESS TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
36. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
37. TIME MANAGEMENT
38. CONFIDENCE BUILDING
39. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
41. SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, you will be asked to take an online multiple choice assessment, which is automatically marked and will give you an instant grade.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The starting salary for Legal Secretaries is usually in the range of £18,000 to £22,000 a year, depending on where you work, and as you progress, this can rise to £33,000. Highly-qualified legal secretaries can earn up to £40,000 or more a year, and with experience, you can progress to the position of senior legal secretary, PA or office manager.