Diploma in Marketing ManagementMumbai Educational Trust Bandra
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Minimum qualification required is 10th Std. pass with 3 years full time Diploma recognised by the Directorate of Technical Education or MET's Certificate programme in Management with minimum 60% overall marks. * Final year students can also apply. The student will be required to submit the marksheet of the first and second year of the Diploma/Degree. MET - IDL Certificate will be awarded only after the attested copy of the Diploma / Degree certificate is submitted.
Diploma in Marketing Management
Who should do this programme?
* Budding entrepreneurs - will benefit immensely from this programme as it gives an overall view of all the disciplines of management and highlights the importance of each in business.
* MET Management Aspirants - Those aspiring to do the e-empowered Management & Business Administration at MET AMDC, Mumbai should not lose this opportunity. A Diploma programme through MET IDL will fetch the students an additional 3 marks in the admission process.
* Working Executives - Executives working in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations or Systems will find the programme supplements their practical knowledge with relevant theory and helps them understand the mechanics of their job better.
* Housewives - Housewives who are confident of their study skills can directly register for the Diploma programmes.
* Management Theory and Processes
* Information Technology for Management
* Accounting for Managers
* Managerial Economics
* Communication Skills (Personal and Business)
* Personal Skills Development
* Economic Environment of Business
* Legal Aspects of Business
* Mathematics and Statistics for Business
* Organisational Behaviour
* Marketing Management
* Cost & Management Accounting
* Buyer Behaviour
* Integrated Marketing Communication