Diploma of Customer Contact Online CourseCourses For Success
Price on request
What you'll learn on the course
Skills and Training
10 units are required for this qualification (6 core units and 4 elective units).
6 core units are:
BSBMGT516A (CORE) FACILITATE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to lead and manage continuous improvement systems and processes. Particular emphasis is on the development of systems and the analysis of information to monitor and adjust performance strategies, and to manage opportunities for further improvements.
- Lead continuous improvement systems and processes.
- Monitor and adjust performance strategies.
- Manage opportunities for further improvement
BSBCCO601A (CORE) OPTIMISE CUSTOMER CONTACT OPERATIONS
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to use data and statistical tools to monitor and optimise customer contact processes.
- Analyse customer contact processes using statistical tools
- Rectify productivity impediments
- Conduct a process review
- Benchmark customer contact operations
BSBINM501A (CORE) MANAGE AN INFORMATION OR KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to organise learning to use an information or knowledge management system and to manage the use of the system.
- Organise learning to use information or knowledge management system
- Manage use of information or knowledge management system
- Review use of information or knowledge management system
BSBINN502A (CORE) BUILD AND SUSTAIN AN INNOVATIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to create an environment that enables and supports the application of innovative practice.
- Lead innovation by example
- Establish work practices that support innovation
- Promote innovation
- Create a physical environment which supports innovation
- Provide learning opportunities
FNSICORG515A (CORE) PROVIDE MENTORING AND COACHING WITHIN THE WORKPLACE
This unit covers the provision of mentoring and coaching within the workplace by managers or supervisors to assist in maximising the opportunity for the individual to achieve individual and organisational goals and ensure career progression within the financial services industry. This is a new unit.
- Identify individuals learning and development needs
- Identify appropriate mentoring and/or coaching avenues
- Undertake mentoring and/or coaching
- Monitor and evaluate mentoring and/or coaching
BSBWOR502A (CORE) ENSURE TEAM EFFECTIVENESS
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to facilitate all aspects of teamwork within the organisation. It involves taking a leadership role in the development of team plans, leading and facilitating teamwork and actively engaging with the management of the organisation.
- Establish team performance plan.
- Develop and facilitate team cohesion.
- Facilitate teamwork.
- Liaise with stakeholders.
4 elective units are:
BSBCCO402A (ELECTIVE) GATHER, COLLATE AND RECORD INFORMATION
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to gather, collate and accurately record information from a variety of sources including interviews and database systems.
- Obtain, record and analyse information from the community
- Take and compile statements
- Conduct interviews
- Utilise information/ database systems
- Use interview and evidence recording equipment
- Exchange information with other members within the organisation
BSBCUS401A (ELECTIVE) COORDINATE IMPLEMENTATION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE STRATEGIES
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to advise on, carry out and evaluate customer service strategies, including the design of improvement strategies based on feedback.
- Advise on customer service needs
- Support implementation of customer service strategies
- Evaluate and report on customer service
BSBOHS509A (ELECTIVE) ENSURE A SAFE WORKPLACE
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to establish, maintain and evaluate the organisation's occupational health and safety (OHS) policies, procedures and programs in the relevant work area in accordance with OHS legal requirements.
- Establish and maintain an OHS system.
- Establish and maintain participative arrangements for the management of OHS.
- Establish and maintain procedures for identifying hazards, and assessing and controlling risks.
- Establish and maintain a quality OHS management system.
BSBHRM402A (ELECTIVE) RECRUIT, SELECT AND INDUCT STAFF
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to execute tasks associated with the recruitment cycle.
- Determine job descriptions.
- Plan for selection.
- Assess and select applicants.
- Appoint and induct successful candidate.