Diploma in PharmacyAcharya Institutes
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Pass in PUC / PDC / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry Mathematics or Biology and English as one of the languages.
The diploma programme touches upon the basics of Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy among other subjects and dwells upon Drug store and Business Management, Health Education and Community & Clinical Pharmacy.
A Diploma in Pharmacy student can aspire to become Community Pharmacist / Chemist/Druggist entrepreneur / work in hospitals and healthcare institutions as
The student can pursue higher studies with ease which will enhance career opportunities in a significant way.
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Pharmacology & Toxicology
• Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
• Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
• Human Anatomy & Physiology
• Drug Store & Business Management
• Health Education & Community Pharmacy
• Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy