Diploma in PharmacyTIT GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
Price on request
The Technocrats Institute of Technology- Diploma Pharmacy in central India is an exciting place to visit and an exciting place to learn. The College is a premier institute of the MP state. The management of such a premier institute is a stupendous task in the absence of an established information structure. Information, in the present era is power and good information system re-enforces commitment to the quality education.Pharmacy
In our day-to-day life pharmacists play important role, as they are very much into research and manufacture of drugs. A pharmacist is supposed to be in a position to comprehend the composition and effect of drugs. Thus, pharmacy is closely associated with scientific study.
Pharmacy as a career option has always been in demand. India being a huge nation of about a billion populations, diseases both minor and major has been a curse upon the weak and the poor. In the previous centuries and almost till the middle of the 20th century killer diseases such as acute respiratory infections, diarrhea, depression, tuberculosis, measles and anemia etc. have been affecting thousands every year. With the advancements in medical science most of these diseases have been brought under control, with the help of high powerful antibiotics and other life saving drugs. This is where pharmacy steps in to fill the void.
Diploma holders from the Pharmacy Department have following employment opportunities.
- As registered Pharmacist in Govt./Public Sector & Private hospitals/dispensaries.
- In Pharmaceutical Industries as Analytical Chemists and technicians.
- Retail and whole sale of drugs.
- Manufacture of cosmetics.
- Re-packing of drugs & pharmaceuticals.
- Medical Representatives in Pharmaceutical Concerns.
- Technician in pathology Department of hospitals and individual pathological canters.
- Self Employment opportunities by opening their own testing/manufacturing centers or medical stores.