DIPLOMA IN PROCESS ENGINEERING THANE MUMBAIJRD Global EDU
- Online campus
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
There are plenty of job opportunities for food technologists in the country. Food technologists are in demand in the sectors such as hotels, quality control, soft drink factories, food industries, packaging, industries, hospitals, distilleries and rice mills.
· Who is it intended for?
· What marks this course apart?
ONLINE STUDY SELF LEARNING PROGRAM
· What happens after requesting information?
ON LINE APPLICATION FORM REGISTRATION DETAILS
What you'll learn on the course
Procedural law and arbitration
Process control and instrumentation technology
Teachers and trainers (1)
The modules are listed below:
1. Introduction: ‐
Introduction to Process ‐ Responsibilities of Process Engineer/Designer ‐ Scope of ProcessInputs and Outputs
2. Introduction to Oil and Gas Industry
3. Symbols for P&ID
4. Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) preparation
5. Utility Flow Diagrams (UFD) preparation
6. Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) preparation,
7. Speciality fittings
8. Instrumentation and process control overview
9. Line sizing for various services
10. Basics of pipe selection
11. Sizing and specifications of various pressure vessels
12. Pump design
13. Heat exchanger design
14. Evaluation of control valves
15. Pressure relief devices
16. HAZOP Review demonstration