DIPLOMA IN SLOVAKUniversity of Delhi
Price on request
- New delhi
DIPLOMA IN SLOVAK
The course is focused on good oral and verbal communication skills in Slovak and deeper knowledge of the brief history of Slovakia, its literature and culture. Students will also continue practicing of translation
Slovak literature into English and selected English texts into Slovak with the help of a dictionary.
· Revision of grammar studied in the Certificate of Proficiency in Slovak. More advanced grammar, especially verbs and their aspects; active and passive voice; syntax of complex sentences. Slovak
colloquial idioms. Slovak orthography.
· Practice in translation from Slovak into English and Hindi and from English/Hindi into Slovak.
Practice in colloquial Slovak. Introduction to Slovak literature. Selected topics about Slovakia and its culture.
Paper - I Grammar
Paper - II Translation
· Translation of an unseen English text into Slovak
· Translation of an unseen Slovak text of average difficulty into English
Paper - III
· Reading and comprehension of a text from a Slovak novel by A contemporary writer
· General conversation in Slovak
· Conversation on a selected topic - Slovakia, Slovak literature or Slovak culture