Diploma In Tax ManagementWelingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Industry to an individual tax becomes a major expense directly or indirectly which makes managing a tax as a significant role. For which it is an important to understand various exemptions and loopholes in an Indian Tax Act.
Highlights of the Program
* The program helps to have a through knowledge of various sections of Indian tax Act.
* This program covers various tax acts to control one of the major expenses of an organization.
* Experienced faculty members include experts from the industry and academia.
1. Direct Taxes I
2. Direct Taxes II
3. Indirect Taxes I (Central Excise & Custom Duty, Service Tax)
4. Indirect Taxes II (Central Sales Tax, Maharashtra VAT Act)