Diversity TrainingInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
In this extremely interactive and engaged diversity awareness teaching program, learners will study the ways to consult with a huge range of assortment issues in the work place. By means of a diversity of exercises that explain real work situation, a secure group surroundings is built that facilitates applicants to contentedly lift work place diversity problems and find out realistic solutions.
Applicants attending this program certainly develop their attitudes, behaviors and skill in sustaining and creating the most of work force diversity. Teaching programs are accessed in the U.K. by competent C.I.P.D. diversity teaching consultants and can be improved by use of qualified actors. The program can also be modified to a ½ day to convene the specific requirements and time frames of individuals.
This program is mainly designed for persons who desire to work efficiently with diverse groups and consumers and recognize and improve the way they pact with diversity issues at work.
The main aim of the program is to offer applicants with the skill, information and assurance to deal efficiently with a range of variety issues in the work place.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• The concepts of diversity
• The business cases for diversity
• Positions and tasks in relation to the legal frame work
• Deal efficiently with practical work force with diverse issues
• Recognize and respond to unsuitable behaviors
• Create an optimistic and inclusive work environment
• Reviewing of studying and actions
The various ways of teaching are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Paired and small-group tasks
• Video clippings
• Interactive discussions of realistic work place dilemmas
• Self-assessment questionnaires
• Work book with methods and illustrations of best practices