DM in EndocrinologyMaharastra University of Health science
Price on request
The aim of the course is to develop human resources and personnel in the field of
Endocrinology who shall
1. provide the health care to the patients needing endocrine care
2. teach and train future undergraduate and postgraduate medical students and junior
doctors in Endocrinology in Medical Colleges, Institutions and other Hospitals.
3. acquire a spirit of scientific enquiry and carry out and guide research to improve the
practice of the art and science of Endocrinology
1. Endocrinology which includes
a. Diabetes Mellitus
c. Neuroendocrinology and Pituitary Disease
d. Growth and Maturation
e. Adrenal Gland and Adrenal Hormones.
f. Reproductive Endocrinology and Sexual Function in both males and
g. Parathyroid Gland, Calcitropic Hormone and Bone Metabolism.
h. Obesity, Anorexia and Nutrition.
i. Endocrinology of Pregnancy.
j. Endocrine Tumor Syndromes.
k. Endocrine changes in critically in Patient.
l. Cardiovascular Endocrinology.
m. Immunology and Endocrinology
n. Clinical epidemiology relevant to endocrinology.
o. Endocrine involvement in other medical disorders
And management of the relevant disorders
2. Relevant theoretical aspects of Surgical endocrine procedures