Doctor of Holistic Medicine, H.M.D.Indian Board of Alternative Medicines
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
Who is eligible for this course? • Those persons who have passed any degree course from an authentic institution. • Those persons who have completed the M.B.B.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.A.S.M., B.E.M.S., B.I.A.M.S., B.N.Y.T., B.A.T.S., B.U.M.S., B.Sc., N.O., M.D(A.M) etc. • Practitioners/Research Workers who are practicing for the last 10 years. Minimum basic qualification is exempted.
What you'll learn on the course
Dietetics and Nutrition
Anatomy and Physiology
Teachers and trainers (1)
First Semester (9 Months)
1. History, Philosophy and Principles of Holistic Health and Living
2. Natural Health and Hygiene
3. Natural Dietetics and Nutrition
4. Anatomy and Physiology (Human Body Structure and Functions)
5. First Aid (Emergencies)
6. Methods of Nature Cure (Hydrotherapy, Choromotherapy,Heliotherapy, Fasting, etc.)
7. Pathology and Laboratory Diagnosis
8. Acupressure, Reflexology and Acupuncture
Second Semester (9 Months)
2. Botanical / Herbal Medicine
3. Yoga, Meditation, Massage and Physiotherapy
4. Comparitive and In-Depth Studies of Naturopathy with Homeopathy and Ayurveda
5. Medical Jurisprudence and Ethics
6. Gynaecology, Embryology and Maternity
7. Clinical Diagnosis
8. Management of Health Problems (Health Solutions)
There will be sixteen papers in two semesters of 9 months each and each semester will have 8 papers.
A H.M.D. Certificate and Marksheet is awarded to the successful students.