Doctor of Medicine in Electro Homeopathy, M.D. (E.H.)Indian Board of Alternative Medicines
- Distance learning
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
Frequent Asked Questions
Eligibility / Pre-Requisite: Those persons who have passed any degree course from an authentic institution OR Those persons who have completed the M.B.B.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.A.S.M., B.E.M.S., B.I.A.M.S.,B.N.Y.T., B.A.T.S., B.U.M.S., N.D., N.O., M.D(A.M) etc. *Practitioners/Research Workers who are practicing for the last 10 years. Minimum basic qualification is exempted.
What you'll learn on the course
Dietetics and Nutrition
Teachers and trainers (1)
1. History, Laws and Philosophy of Electro Homeopathy;
3. Materia Medica;
4. Natural Dietetics and Health and Hygiene;
5. Practice of Medicine in Electro Homeopathy;
6. In-Depth and Comparative Studies of Homeopathy, Naturopathy and Ayurveda.
There will be six papers and the student will be asked to answer the same at his place of residence. The student is allowed a certain amount of time to study the lessons following which question papers are mailed to the student. All the question papers have to be solved and the answers sent to the Institute for evaluation.