Doctor of PharmacyAcharya Institutes
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Pass in 10+2 / ‘A’ Level from any Board or Council with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects or D Pharma. Provided a student has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.A pass in B Pharm degree examination of RGUHS or any other recognized Indian University or any other degree courses in Pharmacy recognized as equivalent. Eligible candidates are directly admitted to fourth year Pharm D course as lateral entry.
Pharmacy is emerging as the critical branch of health care by spreading its reach into newer technologies such as process biotechnology, bio-engineering, nanotechnology, computer drug design, etc. The programme gives a thorough grounding into the subject through class room theory, penetrative laboratory experiments and motivated research projects.
The qualification in Pharmacy gives enormous national and international career and employment opportunities in areas such as: Academics - Teaching, Research and Development, Administration, Management, etc. and Regulatory Affairs - In Government and Statutory bodies in drug / manufacturing regulation / implementation / Quality Control, etc.
• Human Anatomy and Physiology
• Medicinal Biochemistry
• Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry
• Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry
• Remedial Mathematics/ Biology
• Pharmaceutical Microbiology
• Pharmacognosy & Phytopharmaceuticals
• Community Pharmacy
• Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
• Medicinal Chemistry
• Pharmaceutical Formulations
• Hospital Pharmacy
• Clinical Pharmacy
• Biostatistics & Research Methodology
• Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
• Clinical Toxicology
• Clinical Research
• Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics
• Clinical Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacotherapeutic Drug Monitoring
• Clerkship (Attending ward rounds on daily basis)
• Project work (Six Months)
• Internship or residency training including posting in speciality units.