Doctoral ProgrammeIndian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Price on request
Students may enroll in the doctoral programme directly after B.Tech or after M.Tech. The objective of the programme is to promote the development of futuristic IT applications and patentable products, ideas, technologies. The institute intends to contribute to society through these highly qualified students, who have specialized in frontier areas of Information Technology. Research and development is now the focal point of the institute and our stress is on collaborative and interdisciplinary work. We introduce students to a research environment that contains facilities comparable to the best in the world. Some of the areas of interest for the institute are as follows:
1. Networking, Internet, E- commerce, E-Governance, Web based Education, Content design and delivery
2. AI, Intelligent/KB systems, Knowledge management, Behavioural modeling, ITS
3. Industrial Automation – Design, process, production, control, security
4.Chemical structures and modeling – Chemicals, new materials, polymers, Pharmaceuticals etc.
5.Bio systems - Genetic modeling, medical informatics, Nano technologies
6. Modeling and informatics pertaining to economic, financial and social systems
7. Eco systems, GIS, Environmental modeling, Geo systems and Geophysical systems.
8. Image processing, Image restoration, Applications to art, crafts, sculpture and architecture
9. Disaster management
10.Informatics and computation in Indian languages, Informatics for rural areas,
IT enabled services and IT enabled education
10. Surveillance and security for industry and defence, safety in general and in
transportation systems in particular