Eating DisordersDeka Online Courses
- 25 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Nutrition world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Dietetics and Nutrition
Eating disorder care
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Introduction to psychology historical basis
- theories on temperament development,
- modern psychology's birth, Freudian theories, culture's influence on individuals, role of the family and influence on eating behaviour
- role of society, factors that may cause its development and subsistence of the disorder,
- disorders: nervous anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating, obesity, bigorexy, drunkoressy, nervous othorexia EAT 26 and psychotherapist care.