Econometrics Applications and Simulations for Financial MarketsBombay Stock Exchange Limited
This program is intended to communicate inclusive training on the function of Statistics, Econometrics as well as Simulation technologies in the financial markets.
Topics covered in the module
1. Distinctiveness of distribution
2. Dispersion as well as measures of dispersion as well as relevance to Risk Management
3. Correlation & Regression
4. Probability distribution
5. Moments of Distribution with respect to analysis on return
6. Discreet probability distribution
7. Continuous probability distribution.
8. Probability distribution (multivariate)
9. Copulas Financial Time series analysis.
10. VaR Binomial, Monte Carlo
11. Black-Scholes Model
12. Option Pricing Simulation & case studies