What could be improved Nothing negative.
Course taken: March 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
What you'll learn on the course
Primary Education Teaching
- Studying Education and Research in Higher Education 1
- Education Studies 1, Families, Schools and Equality
- Primary Education and Schooling 1, Understanding Learning in the Primary Classroom
- An Introduction to Online Learning Spaces
- Outdoor Play Experiences
- Studying Education and Research in Higher Education 2
- Primary Education and Schooling 2, Understanding and Enriching the Primary Curriculum
- Special Needs in Education
- Education Abroad: A Personal Experience
- Risk and Resilience in Children and Young People
- Education Studies 3, Ideology, Educational Policy and Cultural Texts
- Primary Education and Schooling 3, What is Meant by Inclusion and Diversity in Primary Education?
- Undergraduate Major Project: Studying Education and Research in Higher Education 3
- Critical Engagement of the Individual with the e-Learning Environment
- Education & the Inclusive Society: Identity and the Later Life Stages
- Anglia Language Programme
You’ll be assessed throughout the course to help you and your tutors measure your progress. There are no exams, but you’ll be assessed on essays and extended prose, presentations, placement proposals and reports. You’ll also be assessed on your portfolios of evidence, reflective journals, patchwork texts (short pieces of writing, or ‘patches’, built up week by week), web-based discussions, and reflective analyses and evaluations.