Education & Training Level 3 (PTLLS)The smart assessor
£ 197 - (Rs 16,062)
- Distance learning
- Support service
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
This course is aimed at anyone wanting to work and teach in the lifelong learning sector with no previous experience or qualifications.
No prior experience in teaching is needed to enrol onto this course.
· What happens after requesting information?
Once enrolled onto the course you will receive a welcome call form your tutor with log-in details and passwords, this will give you access to the e-learning platform where you will find your assignments and courses materials. You upload your completed assignments to the platform and they are then marked by your tutor. You are also required to carry out a micro teach session, this can be done via skype with your tutor.
What you'll learn on the course
Leadership and people management
Planning and time management
Teachers and trainers (1)
- The roles and responsibilities of teachers in the lifelong learning sector
- Teaching and learning approaches in your specialist area
- Demonstration session planning and delivery skills (MicroTeach session)
- Assessment and evaluation of learning
- Developing your reflective practise
For the MicroTeach session you will need to draw up a session plan that appoximately last 15-30 minutes. You will then need to demontrate the session plan via skype to one of your tutors.