Effective Communication SkillsInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
This teaching program targets on developing effectual communication skill in the work place. The learner will develop verbal and non-verbal communication skills to augment professional and individual impact with other people in business.
This is 1 day teaching program that will augment every applicant’s communication skills and consciousness in communicating more efficiently with contemporaries and consumers to guarantee triumphant results.
The main aim of the program is to enable the applicants to:
• Recognizing various ways of communication and ways to adapt the communication styles and methods to make understanding and relationship with others.
• Understanding the significance of body language and voice-tone in effectual communication.
• Reflecting on diverse techniques of communication and settle on when every method is most appropriate.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Form of communication
• Give verbal instructions
• Active listening
• Methods of communication
• Communicating techniques
• Language of Body
• Voice tone and projections
• Initial impressions
• Building relationships
• Communication with practice sessions
• Learn reviewing and action planning for the prospect
The ways of teaching of this program are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Self-assessment communication methods questionnaire
• Paired and small-group activities or tasks
• Group discussions
• Practice sessions